An exclusive programme with the best deals at CGH Earth Experience Hotels & Resorts
Your rewards include multiple vouchers for complimentary stay, the best discounts on all your family holidays with us, and more till 30th September 2022. CGH Earth Passport is also a great gifting idea for your loved ones. This special offer is for limited guests and a limited period only. So, book your membership now!
advantages of being a responsible traveller.
3 Complimentary Stay Vouchers With Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner
25% off on any room category, for multiple stays across all 16 properties
25% Off On Food & Beverages
25% Off On Ayurveda Massages
Discount Benefits Can Be Extended For One Additional Room Occupied By Dependent Children Or Parents
A great gifting idea for your loved ones on their weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions
25% off on any room category, for multiple stays across all 16 properties
25% discount on Food & Beverages (including alcohol)
25% discount on Ayurveda Massages at participating CGH Earth Hotels & Resorts
25% discount on Laundry
25% discount on Best Available Room Rates and Food & Beverages (including alcohol), Laundry and Ayurveda Massages, will be extended for one more additional room occupied by dependent children/parents.
15% discount on Food & Beverages (including alcohol) will be extended to a group of 5-8 guests.
10% discount on Food & Beverages (including alcohol) will be extended to a group of 9 guests and above.
The CGH Earth Passport Programme entitles you to 3 vouchers for Complimentary Stay at the participating CGH Earth Hotels & Resorts
Each voucher entitles you to a 1-night complimentary stay in ONE Standard Room with breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years)
Voucher benefits include complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. As a CGH Earth Passport Member, you are eligible for a discount on alcohol.(Other offerings or services may be ordered as per the rate card.)
Complimentary meals will be served at the designated restaurants in the hotel or resort of CGH Earth.
When using the complimentary stay voucher, you get a 15% off on the differential rate when you upgrade to a superior category room.
The Complimentary Stay Vouchers are transferable. Please read the Terms & Conditions for more details.
Participating CGH Earth
Experience Hotels & Resorts
- TAMIL NADU
Reconnect with nature in a reimagined tribal village in the Periyar wilderness, through thatched cottages, earth-to-table dining, and wild adventures.
Coconut Lagoon is a paean to the culture of Kuttanad with its 150-year-old Tharavadu mansions, cuisine and the spectacular horizons of the backwaters.
From thatched cottages to the eclectic cuisine, everything at Marari Beach echoes the simplicity and harmony of Malabar’s coast.
Travel back in time at this boutique hotel, with Portuguese, Dutch, and British influences, on a historic site with breathtaking views of the harbour.
In the lush foliage of Lakkidi’s rainforests, amidst the hills of the Western Ghats, are front row seats to the spectacles of nature – Wayanad Wild.
Spice Coast Cruises offers memorable journeys along the Vembanad Lake on a Kettuvallam – Kerala’s traditional houseboat.
The legendary Casino Hotel has been known for business and leisure for 60 years. Don’t miss our award-winning seafood and timeless art deco.
Experience the true soul of Fort Kochi in this boutique hotel, built on a historic Dutch landmark, with nautical themes and contemporary architecture.
Chittoor Kottaram, a former palace, is where subtle luxury emanates from solitude. The single-key mansion is a getaway to lifelong memories.
A riverside lodge in the middle of the Malayattoor forest, Quiet By The River allows you to experience nature in all its forms.
Feel at home away from home in private independent bungalows, with old-world charm, personalised service, and tropical gardens, near Fort Kochi beach.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Veppathur, Kumbakonam, Mantra Koodam takes you on a journey steeped in legends, serenity and sacred simplicity.
Palatial homes, fiery cuisine and colourful culture. Visalam, a heritage Chettiar mansion offers everything the Chettinad legacy is renowned for.
Maison Perumal pays homage to Tamil heritage and hospitality. Set in the Tamil Quarter of Pondicherry, it is a slice of paradise.
A French mansion that makes you feel like a time traveller, Palais de Mahe, located in the French Quarter of Pondicherry, is a mix of the old and new.
*Voucher Benefits are not applicable for Quiet By The River, Chittoor Kottaram, Beach Gate Bungalows. Card Benefits can be availed here.
**The Ayurveda programmes at SwaSwara are not part of the CGH Earth Passport programme.
terms & conditions
- CGH Earth Passport is open to individuals aged 18 years and above only.
- CGH Earth Passport is valid till 30th September 2022 from the date of enrolment and it shall stand automatically terminated post this period.
- The CGH Earth Passport Card is non-transferable and can be used only by the Card Member.
- The CGH Earth Passport Programme is offered at the sole discretion of CGH Earth. CGH Earth reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, privileges, benefits, pertaining to the Programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Complimentary vouchers cannot be bartered or sold or transferred by Members for cash at any point of time. Any benefits which CGH Earth deems to have been transferred, sold or assigned by the Member in violation of the Programme rules may be deemed invalid and/or cancelled.
- All communication will be sent to the address (postal or email) available as per Member records and it is the responsibility of the Member to inform the Member Services about any change in his/her communication details (email id, mobile number, and address). All communication will be deemed to have been received by the Member and CGH Earth bears no responsibility for communication not received or lost in the mail or courier.
- CGH Earth will not be responsible for replacement of lost or misplaced Membership Cards or fraudulent usage of the card.
- CGH Earth will not be responsible for replacement of lost or misplaced vouchers. CGH Earth reserves the right to refuse benefits due against Membership Card or exclusive vouchers which are lost or misplaced or used by a person other than the Member.
- The CGH Earth Passport benefits are not applicable and cannot be used in conjunction with other prevailing offers, vouchers, promotions, or discounts.
- The redemption of all CGH Earth Passport exclusive vouchers is subject to availability and can be declined in case of non-availability.
- Prior reservation is mandatory for the use of CGH Earth Passport Card benefits and exclusive vouchers.
- Complimentary vouchers for stay are not valid from 21 December 2021 to 05 January 2022 at participating CGH Earth Hotels & Resorts. However, the CGH Earth Passport Card benefits can be availed.
- The exclusive vouchers provided as a part of the CGH Earth Passport Programme can be transferred but cannot be altered, renewed or exchanged against cash or any other form of products or services except those indicated on the voucher.
- In the event of transferring the complimentary vouchers to anyone, the Card Member is requested to intimate CGH Earth Central Reservations about the same with the details of the person he or she transferred it to. CGH Earth will only recognise the name given by the Card Member.
- In case of vouchers meant for use by Members, the Member must present the voucher and the CGH Earth Passport Card at the time of redemption.
- In case of vouchers meant for use by Bearer, the Bearer must present the voucher at the time of redemption. CGH Earth will only recognise the name of the bearer given by the Card Member.
- The Member must present the CGH Earth Passport Card for availing applicable discounts before the final billing process.
- No credit or substitutions will be given for any vouchers that are unutilized/partially used.
- The exclusive vouchers provided to the CGH Earth Passport Member at the time of enrolment shall be valid till the date mentioned on every individual voucher.
- Voucher Benefits are not applicable for Quiet By The River, Chittoor Kottaram, Beach Gate Bungalows. Card Benefits can be availed.
- The Ayurveda programmes at SwaSwara, Gokarna are not part of the CGH Earth Passport Programme.
- Bookings made through Online/Offline Travel Agents and Corporations are NOT eligible for discounts under this Programme. Room reservations under this Programme are non-commissionable.
- The complimentary vouchers would stand as redeemed if rooms booked using these vouchers are cancelled within 72 hours prior to check-in.
- For any clarifications/enquiries on CGH Earth Passport, please connect with us on +91 484 4261730 or email email@example.com.
- Disputes if any are subject to resolution under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Cochin only.
- CGH Earth Passport Membership fee is a non-refundable fee for specific services. The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for the future after the Membership expiry.