Goals : Detox and cleanse of accumulated toxins from the body using classical &
traditional Ayurveda procedures.
This programme always begins with the Purvakarma, or the preparatory therapy where the body is prepared for removal of toxins through two methods.
Firstly by ‘Snehanam’ where the body is oleated internally by ingesting medicated ghee for
the number of nights prescribed by the Vaidya & externally by ‘Swedanam’ where the body is
made to undergo therapeutic sweating. Depending on the medical condition and the Doshas,
the Vaidya will further determine the course of cleansing processes for each individual.
• Doctor’s consultation – All Ayurvedic therapies start and end with a consultation with the doctor.• Therapeutic Massages – This recalibrating programme focuses on traditional Ayurveda Detox & cleanse
therapies. Being curative in nature, the treatments are based on the doctor’s diagnosis. He will determine the type, duration, and schedule of each treatment; and upto 2 treatments are given each day.Note : There will be restrictions with regards to treatments during the menstrual cycle.
• Consultation with yoga instructor - One detailed consultation on arrival.• Yoga sessions – Group sessions for Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra and Meditation which are offered through the day at SwaSwara.Note: Being on an intense Ayurveda programme, it is necessary that the guests consult with their Ayurveda doctor prior to joining any of the Yoga Asana sessions.
Our spacious Konkan villas are built using laterite stone from the region and boast an open inner courtyard with herbal plants and a partially open to sky bathrooms. To make the most of the beautiful natural surroundings, only the bedrooms can be enclosed and air-conditioned; the rest of the villa opens out to nature. Each villa comes with a separate living space and a yoga deck on the upper floor.
This program includes all meals and the diet will be pure vegetarian. Based on the Ayurveda doctor’s
analysis of a guest’s Prakruti / body constitution, each guest will be prescribed a pure Satvic, Dosha specific diet, which will have to be strictly followed.
SwaSwara offers multiple wellbeing and nature based activities. Being an intense Ayurveda program all physical activities will be subject to the Ayurveda doctor’s approval.Relax the mind and rekindle the soul with the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, and find holistic stability with yoga and meditation sessions.
Experience the therapeutic powers of art through painting and clay-work at SwaSwara’s art studio, where our resident artist will get you started
on your creative journey. Participate in the preparation of your lunch with an interactive cooking session, enabling you to learn culinary secrets that will transform your eating habits and that of your loved ones to a healthier mode. SwaSwara is home to a vibrant eco-system, with protected patches of forest and rainwater lakes. Interact with our staff to learn more about the animals, butterflies and birds that inhabit the environs. Go for bird-watching walks
inside the property. Hike through Om Beach, crossing the laterite cliffs and shrublands that offer some stunning vistas en route, and immerse yourself
in the serenity of nature.
The price includes pick up and drop from Goa's Dabolim Airport.
Pick up and drop from Mopa Airport can
be arranged at a supplement cost of Rs. 6000/-
Check-In 01.00 pm
Early check-in | To guarantee a room prior to 11.00 am,100% of the previous night charge will be levied.Check-Out 11.00 amLate check-out | Subject to availability.Prior booking & payment required to guarantee the use of room after 11.00 am.F&B and Ayurveda services after check-out time will be chargeable
The all inclusive rate in INR valid till 31/12/2023, with taxes, consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, yoga, meditation, accommodation and meals during your stay. The price includes pick up and drop from Goa's Dabolim Airport.
Pick up and drop from Mopa Airport can be arranged at a supplement cost of Rs. 6000/-
*Can be extended on a pro rata basis.
Valid till 31/12/2022
• To book a program, 50% advance payment must be received 60 days prior to the arrival date or before the cut-off date mentioned by the central reservation system.
• For booking confirmation, 100% advance payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival or before the cut-off date mentioned by the central reservation system.
• Full refund if canceled 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
• 50% refund if canceled 15 days before the arrival date. The balance amount will be retained for a future booking date valid for one year from the date of cancellation.
•No refund if canceled less than 14 days before the arrival date. The full amount will be retained for a future booking date valid for one year from the date of cancellation.
•Re-booking is subject to the availability of rooms.
•No refund of the retained amount post one year from the date of cancellation.
Valid from 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023
• Confirmation of the treatment is against 50% advance payment that must be paid at the time of booking the programme or before the cut-off date mentioned by the Wellness reservations.
• 100% advance payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival or before the cut-off date mentioned by the Wellness reservations.
• Complete refund, if the booking is cancelled 30 days in advance.
• 50% refund if the booking is cancelled 21 days in advance.
•No refund if canceled less than 20 days before the arrival date.
• We welcome children above the age of 15 years only. The Ayurveda doctor’s advice is necessary in the case of medical treatments for children aged between 15 to 18 years.
•Use of the Indian Spa facilities and therapies are open only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. However, those under 18 years can take part in all the other scheduled activities like yoga, meditation, treks, art & pottery and use of the swimming pool.
For enquiries and bookings, please contact:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +91 484 4261751