Goals: Rejuvenate using traditional Ayurveda principles to de-stress & revitalize from
inside out. Get an introduction to a healthy activity pattern & food habits drawing from
Ayurveda, to lead & maintain a healthy lifestyle in today’s world.
Our ‘Ayurveda Rejuvenation’ programme addresses health issues arising from the rigors of modern lifestyles. Suitable for overall recalibration or for relief from specic ailments such as arthritic related problems, musculoskeletal problems, back pain, circulation and sinus related problems. e programme is also suitable for those who do not wish to undergo the preparatory procedures of the intense Ayurvedic detox & cleanse therapy such as the ‘Snehapana’ – ingesting of medicated Ghee followed by ‘Virechana’ the purging procedure.
• Doctor’s consultation – All Ayurvedic therapies start and end with a consultation with the doctor.• Therapeutic Massages – This recalibrating programme focuses on traditional Ayurveda detox & cleanse
therapies. Being curative in nature, the treatments are based on the doctor’s diagnosis. He will determine
the type, duration, and schedule of each treatment; and upto 2 treatments are given each day.• This programme does not include the Purvakarma procedures for Panchakarma i.e: the Ghee detox
(Snehapana) followed by the purging procedure (Virechana).Note : There will be restrictions with regards to treatments during the menstrual cycle.
• Consultation with yoga instructor - One detailed consultation on arrival.• Yoga sessions – Group sessions for Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra and Meditation are offered through the day at SwaSwara.Note:• Being on an intense Ayurveda programme, it is necessary that guests consult with their Ayurveda doctor prior to joining any of the Yoga Asana sessions.• Private Yoga sessions of one hour duration, on a one to one basis, is available at the resort at an additional cost; subject to the Ayurveda Doctor’s approval.
Our spacious Konkan villas are built using laterite stone from the region and boast an open inner courtyard with herbal plants and a partially open to sky bathrooms. To make the most of the beautiful natural surroundings, only the bedrooms can be enclosed and air-conditioned; the rest of the villa opens out to nature. Each villa comes with a separate living space and a yoga deck on the upper floor.
This program includes all meals and the diet will be pure vegetarian. Based on the Ayurveda doctor’s
analysis of a guest’s Prakruti / body constitution, each guest will be prescribed a pure Satvic, Dosha
specific diet, which will have to be strictly followed.
SwaSwara offers multiple wellbeing and nature based activities. For guests on any intense Ayurveda
programme, all physical activities will be subject to the Ayurveda doctor’s advice. Relax the mind and rekindle the soul with the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, and find holistic stability with yoga and meditation sessions.
Experience the therapeutic powers of art through painting and clay-work at SwaSwara’s art studio, where our resident artist will get you started
on your creative journey. Participate in the preparation of your lunch with an interactive cooking session, enabling you to learn culinary secrets that will transform your eating habits and that of your loved ones to a healthier mode. SwaSwara is home to a vibrant eco-system, with protected patches of forest and rainwater lakes. Interact with our staff to learn more about the animals, butterflies and birds that inhabit the environs. Go for bird-watching walks
inside the property. Hike through Om Beach, crossing the laterite cliffs and shrublands that offer some stunning vistas en route, and immerse yourself
in the serenity of nature.
The price includes pick up and drop from Goa's Dabolim Airport.
Pick up and drop from Mopa Airport can
be arranged at a supplement cost of Rs. 6000/-
Check-In 01.00 pm,
Early check-in | To guarantee a room prior to 11.00 am,100% of the previous night charge will be levied.Check-Out 11.00 am
Late check-out | Subject to availability. Prior booking & payment required to guarantee the use of room after 11.00 am.
F&B and Ayurveda services after check-out time will be chargeable
Use of the Indian spa facilities and therapies are open only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above.
For enquiries and bookings, please contact:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 484 4261751
The all-inclusive rate in INR for programme, valid from 01/10/2022 to 31/12/2023, with taxes, consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, yoga, meditation, accommodation and meals during your stay. The price includes pick up and drop from Goa's Dabolim Airport. Pick up and drop from Mopa Airport can
be arranged at a supplement cost of Rs. 6000/-.
|5 days onwards
||Rate per day (One treatment per person)
||Rate per day (Two treatments per person)
*Can be extended on a pro rata basis.
• Confirmation of the treatment is against 50% advance payment that must be paid at the time of booking the programme or before the cut-off date mentioned by the Wellness reservations. The balance payment may be made at any time before your arrival at SwaSwara.
• 100% advance payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival or before the cut-off date mentioned by the Wellness reservations.
• Complete refund, if the booking is cancelled 30 days in advance.
• 50% refund if the booking is cancelled 21 days in advance.
•No refund if the booking is cancelled in less than 20 days.