Goals: Rejuvenate using traditional Ayurveda principles to de-stress & revitalize from
inside out. Get an introduction to a healthy activity pattern & food habits drawing from
Ayurveda, to lead & maintain a healthy lifestyle in today’s world.
Our ‘Ayurveda Rejuvenation’ programme addresses health issues arising from the rigors of modern lifestyles. Suitable for overall recalibration or for relief from specic ailments such as arthritic related problems, musculoskeletal problems, back pain, circulation and sinus related problems. e programme is also suitable for those who do not wish to undergo the preparatory procedures of the intense Ayurvedic detox & cleanse therapy such as the ‘Snehapana’ – ingesting of medicated Ghee followed by ‘Virechana’ the purging procedure.
• Doctor’s consultation – All Ayurvedic therapies start and end with a consultation with the doctor.• Therapeutic Massages – This recalibrating programme focuses on traditional Ayurveda detox & cleanse
therapies. Being curative in nature, the treatments are based on the doctor’s diagnosis. He will determine
the type, duration, and schedule of each treatment; and upto 2 treatments are given each day.• This programme does not include the Purvakarma procedures for Panchakarma i.e: the Ghee detox
(Snehapana) followed by the purging procedure (Virechana).Note : There will be restrictions with regards to treatments during the menstrual cycle.
• Consultation with yoga instructor - One detailed consultation on arrival.• Yoga sessions – Group sessions for Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra and Meditation are offered through the day at SwaSwara.Note:• Being on an intense Ayurveda programme, it is necessary that guests consult with their Ayurveda doctor prior to joining any of the Yoga Asana sessions.• Private Yoga sessions of one hour duration, on a one to one basis, is available at the resort at an additional cost; subject to the Ayurveda Doctor’s approval.
Our spacious Konkan villas are built using laterite stone from the region and boast an open inner courtyard with herbal plants and a partially open to sky bathrooms. To make the most of the beautiful natural surroundings, only the bedrooms can be enclosed and air-conditioned; the rest of the villa opens out to nature. Each villa comes with a separate living space and a yoga deck on the upper floor.
This program includes all meals and the diet will be pure vegetarian. Based on the Ayurveda doctor’s
analysis of a guest’s Prakruti / body constitution, each guest will be prescribed a pure Satvic, Dosha
specific diet, which will have to be strictly followed.
SwaSwara offers multiple wellbeing and nature based activities. For guests on any intense Ayurveda
programme, all physical activities will be subject to the Ayurveda doctor’s advice.
|Interactive cooking classes
||Four times a week
|Boat cruise in fair-weather; combined with a guided walking excursion from Town Beach to explore Gokarna village and its temples.
|| One temple town excursion and boat cruise on completion of treatments on the programme.
||Guided Bird watching; prior booking required
||Weekly Once - Wednesday
||Guided sessions for art and pottery with our resident artist
||All days, excluding Sunday
||Meditative art with our resident artist
||12 noon; excluding Sunday
The price includes pick up and drop from Goa airport.
The distance between Goa's Dabolim airport and Swaswara is 158 km and it will be around 3.5 to 4 hours drive.
Check-In 01.00 pm,
Early check-in | To guarantee a room prior to 11.00 am,100% of the previous night charge will be levied.Check-Out 11.00 am
Late check-out | Subject to availability. Prior booking & payment required to guarantee the use of room after 11.00 am.
F&B and Ayurveda services after check-out time will be chargeable
• To book a program, 50% advance payment must be received 60 days prior to arrival date or before the cut-off date mentioned by the central reservation system.
• For booking confirmation, 100% advance payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival or before the cut-off date mentioned by the central reservation system.
• 50% refund if cancelled 21 days before the arrival date. The balance amount will be retained for a future booking date valid until 6 months from the cancellation date.
• No refund if cancelled less than 20 days before the arrival date. The full amount will be retained for a future booking date valid until 6 months from the cancellation date.
• No refund of the retained amount post the 6 month validity period.
As per the temporary regulations by the government for COVID-19 safety, this programmes is not available till further notice.
The all inclusive rate in INR for programme From 01/01/2020 until 31/12/2022, with taxes, consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, yoga, meditation, accommodation and meals during your stay. We offer complimentary pick up and drop from Goa airport.
*Can be extended on a pro rata basis.
In order to preserve the tranquility of this unique Indian Spa, we welcome Children above the age of 14 years only. Use of the Indian spa facilities and therapies are open only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. However, those under 18 years can take part in all the other scheduled activities like yoga, meditation, treks, art & pottery and use of the swimming pool.
For enquiries and bookings, please contact:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 484 4261751